Sun, May 22|
Breath-Work/Meditation with Leslee Penny
Steeped in mindfulness, and holistic practices, Leslee Penny is offering her unique Breath-Work + Meditation session to the SI community.
Time & Location
May 22, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Staten Island, 338 Lighthouse Ave, Staten Island, NY 10306, USA
About the event
If you are familiar with Leslee's Singing Bowl sessions, here at the Jacques Marchais, then you will want to experience her take on how to use your breath to hit a new level of relaxation and fullness. Leslee Penny is a mindfulness practitioner that offers holistic solutions to anxiety, stress, depression, lack of motivation, executive dysfunction, ADHD, and more.
When attending our meditation classes, we ask that you observe the following rules:
- The Museum will provide chairs, cushions, and please feel free to remove your shoes.
- Please remember to silence your cell phones.
- Our meditation sessions may be recorded and/or photographs may be taken. This may include
- audio and/or video recordings and still photographs. By paying for the meditation session, you
- acknowledge this and grant us permission to make these recordings and/or still photographs and
- publish these in the public domain. Should you not want to be included in these
- recordings/photographs, please do not participate in our meditations.
- Should you have any questions, you may ask the teacher your questions either in the middle of the
- meditation session or at the end of the session.
The above guidelines will help ensure that all participants have an informative, relaxing and enjoyable meditation session. Thank you for your understanding.
General Admission$15.00+$0.38 service fee
Members of the Musuem Ticket$10.00+$0.25 service fee