- Infinite Compassion: Avalokiteshvara in Asian Art. A Collaborative Exhibition with the Staten Island Museum.
- The Museum was happy to be featured in Travel and Leisure Magazine.
- Museum’s 70th Anniversary Gala: The Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art celebrates its 70th Anniversary with a Gala event.
- CUNY TV: Asian American Life: The October episode of CUNY TV’s Asian American Life was filmed at the Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art.
- The Rooftops Project, New York Law School: Museum Board Member Peg Harrington and Executive Director Meg Ventrudo sat down with Professor James Hagy and law student Kelly Cooper for a conversation about the Museum. You can either view this in our website here or download a PDF here.
- A look at the Restoration of the Museum’s Buddhist Shrine as featured in the Staten Island Advance.
- A history of the construction of the buildings and the master stone mason responsible for the construction of the Museum as featured in the Staten Island Advance. Click here to learn more about Joseph Primiano.